This dish has been a staple in my household since I was a child, and it’s so flavourful and easy to make that it’s on our menu at least once a week. Wild-caught salmon is high in omega-3 fats, which fight inflammation, and do wonders for your brain health, making you both smarter and happier.
Super Simple Asian SalmonPrint This
- 1 pound wild salmon
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-ground pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the salmon on a baking pan.
- Mix together liquid aminos and avocado oil, and pour over salmon. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and fresh dill.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon flakes apart when pierced with a fork.
GF, DF, GRF, SF, EF