Super Simple Lentil SaladPrint This
- 1 can of lentils, drained
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- parsley, as garnish
- In a large bowl mix together lentils, peppers, celery, onion and carrot.
- In a separate bowl whisk together lemon, olive oil, and honey and pour over salad.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking and garnish with parley.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegetarian