An excellent source of vitamins A, C and K, these super-delicious super greens are perfect side dish. They can be served with chicken, burgers or fish or added on top of a vegan or vegetarian Buddha bowl. I especially like these them with my Super Simple Asian Salmon recipe. It’s like they were born to be together!
Sauteed Super GreensPrint This
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 12 cups mixed greens like swiss chard, beet greens, kale or spinach
- 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried basil, dried marjoram, dried rosemary and dried thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add greens and spices and saute for a minute.
- Add in chicken or vegetable stock and turn heat to high.
- Continue to stir, allowing stock to evaporate completely.
- Season with sea salt and sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.