Getting kids to eat greens is no easy feat, and what better way to get kids to eat their dose of daily greens than to sneak them into crispy, delicious little balls of chocolate? Luckily Genuine Health has developed a super convenient greens powder that you can sneak into a variety of snacks and smoothies. Just one scoop contains 23 plant-based nutrients which promote healthy bones, increase energy, and nourish little(and big) bodies. Add in super antioxidant-rich raw cacao powder, iron- and fiber-rich dates, folate and vitamin-E-rich hazelnuts, and MCT-rich coconut oil and you have yourself a super-snack for super-active kids (and adults). I especially love these as a yummy post-workout snack! Plus, these no-cook energy balls take less than 10 minutes to prepare, so you can easily whip them up on the spot to satisfy those urgent hunger pangs that seem to develop out of nowhere.
Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Energy BallsPrint This
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 10)
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup quinoa chocolate puffs
- 1 scoop Genuine Health vanilla greens+ O powder or if you are not gluten-free, 1 scoop greens+ extra energy cappuccino
- Place the dates and the hazelnuts into the food processor and mix until a crumb-like mixture forms.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container in the off-chance that you have any leftover.
If you try out this recipe, please take a picture and tag us using these hashtags so we can share your post with our audience #michellevodrazka #helpyourselftoseconds #energyballs #raw #glutenfree #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree #genuinehealth #liveyourpassion