I am so in love with smoothie bowls. They make me feel like I am eating a decadent dessert even though I am nourishing my body with super duper nutrient dense super foods. Smoothie bowls are an excellent way to sneak in at least half of your daily recommended amount of fruits and veggies and as a bonus, you get in a mega dose of fiber. Make sure to eat your smoothie bowl immediately so its nice and cold and thick.
Raspberry Banana Smoothie BowlPrint This
- ½ hemp milk
- ¼ c apple juice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 c frozen raspberries
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
- 2 tbsp dried organic coconut flakes
- ½ c ice
- toppings: 2 tbsp homemade granola
- Add all ingredients except toppings to a blender and blend until smooth. The smoothie should be extra thick.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with homemade granola.
- Eat with a spoon.