This smoothie tastes fruity, refreshing, creamy and tangy, just like Pinkberry yogurt (but healthier). Plus, similar to the Pinkberry loyalty card, the Pink Card, you earn nutritional loyalty points for all of the antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fibre, and phytonutrients that this smoothie provides you with. You can cash these points in for extra health, vitality, and even longevity (free years of life, woohoo!). See, eating 7 servings of fruits and veggies per day is associated with a 42% decrease in mortality from all causes. So how cool is it that this smoothie alone provides you with 3 servings of fruits and vegetables, almost half of what you need for the day. Now that sounds like a win-win to me!
Pinkberry SmoothiePrint This
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (I used one with cherries in it)
- 1 scoop fermented whole body nutrition with greens+ in natural
- 1/2 scoop fermented vegan proteins+ powder in vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Let us know if you made this smoothie and if you thought it tasted like Pinkberry. Don’t forget to tag us using hashtags #helpyourselftoseconds #genuinehealth #liveyourpassion #pinkberrysmoothie