This is definitely one of my favourite breakfast recipes. It’s so simple, I almost feel bad calling it a recipe. It’s perfect for busy mornings and really gives you something to look forward to because the combo of yogurt, bananas, peanut butter and honey is just heavenly! Of course, I always recommend choosing yogurt made from grass-fed cows whenever possible as it has so many more health benefits.
Peanut Butter Banana ParfaitPrint This
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 tbsp nut butter of your choice (I used peanut)
- 2 teaspoons hemp hearts
- 2 teaspoons honey, or more, to taste
- Divide yogurt into two bowls.
- Slice the bananas lengthwise.
- Spread nut butter on top of the flat side of the bananas, then sprinkle with hemp hearts.
- Place both sides of each banana together and slice them into pieces, then place on top of the yogurt.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
GF, EF, GRF, Vegetarian