Mac N Cheesy PastaPrint This
- 1/8 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 package gluten-free rigatoni or macaroni pasta
- Place all ingredients, with the exception of the parmesan cheese and the past in a food processor and blend until sauce is smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water, and place back into the pot.
- Pour cheesy sauce over the pasta, and return to burner for a few minutes to heat up sauce slightly.
- Once warmed up, sprinkle with your desired amount of vegan parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
- Trust me, you won’t have any leftovers.
GF, DF, SF, Vegan, Vegetarian