You can either eat a bowl of yogurt with fresh fruit and honey or you can throw everything into a smoothie, add a handful of spinach and create a portable breakfast! My kids loved this yogurt-based smoothie so much that they made it twice this weekend! I can’t say that I had any objections considering it’s packed full of protein, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, fibre, potassium, calcium, magnesium, probiotics and anti-oxidants. So go ahead and help yourself to seconds!
Kiwi Berry SmoothiePrint This
- 2 frozen kiwis, sliced
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey, or more to taste
- 4 ice cubes
- Blend together all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian