Banana Nut Muffins are one of breakfast’s greatest pleasures. Wake up in the morning to smell these baking in the oven and be comforted by the fact that they taste as good as they smell, without any of the artery-clogging ingredients of traditional muffins.
Banana Nut MuffinsPrint This
- 2/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 2/3 brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed, ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the flours, chia seeds, baking powder, salt and cinnamon to your food processor and mix until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients, with the exception of the walnuts, and mix until well blended and no chunks remain. Stir in the walnuts by hand.
- Pour into a muffin tin lined with silicone muffin cups and bake 22-25 minutes. Remove and let cool on a wire rack.
GF, DF, Vegetarian